At INDYADOT, we strive to do the best we and give more facilities at the low price and the best quality. However, if any one tries to misuse our services, then we take action against them immediately.
INDYADOT has the rights to discontinue services or deny access to anyone who violates our Terms and Conditions shown below without warning or prior notice. In such a case, the amount received from the violating party will not be refundable if the account termination is due to violation of any of terms and conditions outlined below:-
1) If a client misuses the allotted server space, then we will reduce the space given to him or her.
2) If any client gives email IDs free of cost to any other person, who is not related to the website owner or the company, INDYADOT has the right to decrease the number of email IDs provided to the company.
3) If the allotted email ID space is misused, then we will diminish the space per email ID.
4) All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
5) If the bandwidth is misused by a client, then INDYADOT has the right to provide lower bandwidth.
6) In case any form of illegal activity is taking place through a particular client website, INDYADOT will terminate the customer's account with immediate effect. This is as per the IT rules laid out by the Indian and International IT Act.
7) If any client tries to intentionally hamper (Hacking or sending virus) our server in any way, this will also lead to suspension of the account.
8) We advise all of our customers to have data backups on their home computers or CDs to ensure that they have ready access to their data in case we have a hardware failure. Though such cases are rare in occurrence, but cannot be avoided sometimes. This is why we recommend all our clients to take regular backups for all their important e-mails and data by forwarding mails to other domain email IDs or by using Outlook.
9) Also, for safety purposes we suggest you not to divulge the password for your e-mail account to anyone. In case you have to provide your user name and password to our staff, we suggest you to change the password immediately.
10) Customers should also maintain your payment confirmation details that have been paid to our bank account for activation of your order and to renew also. It is also advisable to maintain the backup of our first mail which is sent to you after activation of your order and contains your User ID and password. By using the details provided this data, we will be able to provide you with support and activation on a regular basis.
11) For plan details and services provided by INDYADOT, please refer to the website as the most valid reference. Any commitment made to you by our employees over phone/mail or by any other mode, which is not mentioned in our website, then it will not be provided by us.
In case we come across any tampering done to our network security, we will take immediate action against the respective hosting account.
Full payment is required before any hosting service or domain name registration is rendered, which includes renewals. All payment-due notices will be sent by electronic mail. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. Prepayment is due each billing cycle period (three months, six months, one year or two years) following the date the account was established. Additional features can be added at any time with extra payment. We have NO refund policy, hence kindly pay or add funds in your account after getting all the information related to our services.
All the customers are duly request to renew on/or before due dates for smooth running of our services. We do send emails/reminders for all renewals. Then also, in case if the customer fails to renew - than their domain and hosting accounts are liable for termination / suspension in 10 days from the date of renewal without any further notice. After which their services like website, emails, etc may affect and go down.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, bulk emails, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use our mail server to relay mail without the express permission for distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam. Unsolicited commercial advertisements (spam) are not allowed in e-mail IDs and are likely result in account cancellation without prior notice.
If any customer violates the company's policies in bandwidth, INDYADOT can decrease his allotted Traffic quota and can even terminate the account without notice.
Per our policies, at least 90% of your web pages (asp, php, html etc.) must be 'Linked' with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) stored in our server. Web sites containing no HTML documents or having a large number of unlinked files are subject to deletion of files or account cancellation without prior notice.
Whenever any domain is registered by any customer, there is a compulsion to use correct contact information like Address, State, Country, Contact Numbers in domain name. In case we find that any customer has registered a domain name with incorrect contact information, then we have a right to delete particular domain / suspend the account. No refund will be given.
Customers can not run IRC, bots or clients on servers. Customers can not run Bulk Emailing, Unsolicited Emailing, Newsgroup Spamming, Pornographic Content, Illegal Content, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Warez, Cracks, and Software Serial Numbers. Unnecessary audio, video, software and other large size file uploading in our server is not allowed, you can choose our alternative offer.
In case we find that any customer has registered a domain name which is a registered trademark name of other company/name/etc, then we have a right to delete particular domain / suspend the account. No refund will be given.